Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quit Smoking Campaign

So it’s been about 3 weeks now since I’ve had a cigarette, I mostly smoked out of boredom and stress. But since I got a new job where the stress is less, all I have to deal with now is the boredom.

So, the cravings started creeping as I wait at the train station, I’ve eaten a whole pack of chewing gum, and I would kill every Bogan at this train station right now for a cigarette.
Thankfully the train arrives.

One Saturday night I visit the local McDonalds with a few friends, Bob offers me a cigarette, I say “no, I just quit”….. grrrrr. 30min later Bob offers me another cigarette, now here’s where the nicotine rage comes in, I grabbed Bob by the collar and lift him up into the air, look him dead in the eyes:

“If you offer me another cigarette I’m gonna dig your heart out with a table spoon, you got me!!!”

The message got across to the others pretty quickly and the night remained nicotine free.

Score 1 for Rice

My super powers of Unlimited Strength seem to activate when I’m offered “Death Sticks”, very much like The Hulk, I have the power of Nicotine Rage.

RICE MAD, ARGGGGGGGGGG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home