Monday, June 05, 2006

Caffeine Of The Damned

So ive been stuck on night shift, what is there to do on night shift besides writing blogs?

Coffee, that’s what!.

There is this new machine next door that dispenses free liquids, I shall list them:

Chicken Soup:
Hot water, chicken stock and salt.
Tastes like salt water with chicken fat

Hot Chocolate:
What can I say, it’s brilliant, everyone thinks so, that’s why all the chocolate ran out in the first hour and all we ended up with was hot water, sugar and milk

Cappuccino:
I filled a big mug with 3 cups of this stuff, so cappuccinos x3, with 9 packets of sugar.
Now I have a headache, my stomach hurts and im on a caffeine/sugar high.

There’s some other crap like coffee but since the cappuccinos im staying away from caffeine all together, im probably going to stay up all night from this.

Im dying man.

Lesson learned, don’t drink chicken soup and then cappuccinos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home