Caffeine Of The Damned Cont.
I drank the hobo coco at around 7pm, I was buzzing till about 4am, in the mean time while I had plenty of free time I decided to enter an “Idol” competition I came across.
Here’s the problem, im no Backstreet Boy, so I decided to do the deed in Mandarin, Chinese language of choice, I don’t actually speak Mandarin so I had to do the song phonetically.
After listening to the song I recorded I can honestly say, I can’t sing, im pretty sure im tone deaf, cause the song I sang was so off key I scared even myself.
The recording will never see the light of day and I vow to never ever sing again.
Lesson learned, never sing again.
*Foot Note
The song I sang was Jonny Blu’s version of Miracles happen, (you know that Princess Diaries 2 song, he was in the movie dammit) anyway I just realised that when I speak another language the octaves in my voice change, e.g. I go from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson.
“Can I come down there and sing to you”
It may have something to do with the microphone, I don’t know.
Ah hem, excuse me now as I serenade Wifey, “Your body is a wonderland…………….”
Here’s the problem, im no Backstreet Boy, so I decided to do the deed in Mandarin, Chinese language of choice, I don’t actually speak Mandarin so I had to do the song phonetically.
After listening to the song I recorded I can honestly say, I can’t sing, im pretty sure im tone deaf, cause the song I sang was so off key I scared even myself.
The recording will never see the light of day and I vow to never ever sing again.
Lesson learned, never sing again.
*Foot Note
The song I sang was Jonny Blu’s version of Miracles happen, (you know that Princess Diaries 2 song, he was in the movie dammit) anyway I just realised that when I speak another language the octaves in my voice change, e.g. I go from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson.
“Can I come down there and sing to you”
It may have something to do with the microphone, I don’t know.
Ah hem, excuse me now as I serenade Wifey, “Your body is a wonderland…………….”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home