Ice Ice Baby
So…How bout them Nicks?
OK, I’m complaining about the weather again, the 4am wakeup calls don’t really bother me, it’s the fact that when I wakeup there is smoke coming out of my mouth and nose, Very Amityville Horror-ish.
I lost 2 Sherpa’s on the way to work and there was ice on my windshield, ICE!!!, can you believe it?
I live in Sydney, not the Himalayas.
Lucky for me the 5 layers of clothing I’m wearing and my Bigfoot-like exterior have protected me from Antarctic weather.
Lesson Learned, Onions have layers, Rice_Boy has layers
OK, I’m complaining about the weather again, the 4am wakeup calls don’t really bother me, it’s the fact that when I wakeup there is smoke coming out of my mouth and nose, Very Amityville Horror-ish.
I lost 2 Sherpa’s on the way to work and there was ice on my windshield, ICE!!!, can you believe it?
I live in Sydney, not the Himalayas.
Lucky for me the 5 layers of clothing I’m wearing and my Bigfoot-like exterior have protected me from Antarctic weather.
Lesson Learned, Onions have layers, Rice_Boy has layers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home