Gym Tales
I recently went back to doing weights, some people who know me are wondering “You? Weights? Nahhhhhhh”, yeah, I was quite buff when I was doing regular hours but working at Devils ISP changed all that.
3:45pm start for a week, 4:15pm start for a week, 4:56 start for a week, what kind of numb nut starts people shifts by playing ‘pin the tail on the donkey’, I worked afternoon shift with barely or no weekends off.
Day shift was reserved for those people who like the taste of penis.
Who can work out this fabulous body with such irregular shifts, combine that with the noodle diet and you got yourself one unhealthy person. No vitamins in Mi Goreng.
Anyway, back at the farm I borrowed some dumb bells off a friend who was using them for paper weights. So now its me, a chair and a spare room.
Some people don’t know that this body required 4hrs a day in the gym to look this good.
My lack of posts over the past few weeks was because of a few things, one of them being a team change at Hardies which also means roster reshuffle, the 2nd being my acquisition of my own personal slaves.
Work experience, slaves, same things to me, they are here to do my bidding; they will strap wings to their backs and be flying monkeys if I wish. I am well on my way to world domination..
Lesson learned, pushing for just one more might bust a vein or two
3:45pm start for a week, 4:15pm start for a week, 4:56 start for a week, what kind of numb nut starts people shifts by playing ‘pin the tail on the donkey’, I worked afternoon shift with barely or no weekends off.
Day shift was reserved for those people who like the taste of penis.
Who can work out this fabulous body with such irregular shifts, combine that with the noodle diet and you got yourself one unhealthy person. No vitamins in Mi Goreng.
Anyway, back at the farm I borrowed some dumb bells off a friend who was using them for paper weights. So now its me, a chair and a spare room.
Some people don’t know that this body required 4hrs a day in the gym to look this good.
My lack of posts over the past few weeks was because of a few things, one of them being a team change at Hardies which also means roster reshuffle, the 2nd being my acquisition of my own personal slaves.
Work experience, slaves, same things to me, they are here to do my bidding; they will strap wings to their backs and be flying monkeys if I wish. I am well on my way to world domination.
Lesson learned, pushing for just one more might bust a vein or two

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home