Monday, August 28, 2006

The HR letter

Ive been quite busy at work and havnt had time to write anything fancy. So im rehashing some old material i wrote in the previous job.

Here is a letter from a homeless man, hes asking for a job at Devils ISP.

Name John Doe,


Hello HR, I have been a hobo for many years and id like a job at your company.

My experience in computers in limited but I did once rob a guy in front of the ATM at knife point,

I have all my earthly possessions in my supermarket trolley and have slept in the trolley for many years.

Please give me a job.

I haven’t had a job since the 80s and have been giving blow jobs for money to get by, please consider my application seriously,

Please give me a job.


Yours sincerely John Doe





Reply from HR


Thank you for your application Mr Doe, unfortunately you do not have the necessary experience for the role of Customer Service Representative, however:

You have many attribute for a management position, pushing trolleys is a highly sought skill in this industry, also your ability to do what needs to be done and to let heads roll where necessary is a quality we need.



We have concerns about your ability to give a blow job, management does not want to grab you by the ears and train you but with all your years of experience we think you will do very well,



Yours truly, HR team,



P.S. YOU’RE HIRED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home