Instructions for breathing…
The main problem working for Devils ISP is that we as tech support are dependant on the customer, completely dependant.
We need the customer to click on things, to tell us what’s on the screen; sometimes the customer is as dumb as door knob, often requiring instructions to breath.
We cannot rip the mouse from their bloodied beaten corpse and configure the computer for them. Why? Cause we are phone support.
Now, some people are rather sympathetic of the customer, wondering why we treat them worst than doggie doo. Why can’t I be patient? Why the customer doesn’t come first?
Why? Why? Why?
I’m almost shedding a tear for that old man in the wheel chair who’s blind, deaf and dumb, lost an arm in WW2 and is on the pension.
Muahahahahaha
Cry me a river. You joined the wrong ISP old man
Question is:
Why employees of Devils ISP are are statistically more likely to go “postal” than a postman?
Because no matter what we do, it is never enough for our customers, we could come over to their house and clean their shoes for them and the remark would be “is that it?”
Then come the idiots, as employees we sometimes wonder how out customers survived thru adulthood or quite frankly how they even got dressed in the morning as the common sense seemed to never exist when we speak to them.
I’m not talking about customers being computer literate; i'm talking about asking the customer what colour the sky is,
Cust: “umm I don’t quite understand what you’re asking me”
Me: “What colour is the m***er f***ing sky, B****ch?”
Let me give you a real world example:
Cust: I need help configuring my email address in Outlook
Me: What’s your email address?
Cust: john.smith@devilsisp.com.au
*directs customer thru setup*
Me: So where it says “email address” type in your email address
Cust: what do you mean?
Me: Your email address….the one we have been working on for the last 20min
Cust: I’m not computer illiterate, alright!!!
Me: …you think about what we have been doing for 20min then call back , okays…
Again the sympathisers appear and ask “why can’t you be patient?”
Well, when the question is “Do you have a PC or a MAC” and the answer is “Banana” then there are no rules and the customer has just forfeited their power of attorney.
Lesson learned, Never mess with tech support
We need the customer to click on things, to tell us what’s on the screen; sometimes the customer is as dumb as door knob, often requiring instructions to breath.
We cannot rip the mouse from their bloodied beaten corpse and configure the computer for them. Why? Cause we are phone support.
Now, some people are rather sympathetic of the customer, wondering why we treat them worst than doggie doo. Why can’t I be patient? Why the customer doesn’t come first?
Why? Why? Why?
I’m almost shedding a tear for that old man in the wheel chair who’s blind, deaf and dumb, lost an arm in WW2 and is on the pension.
Muahahahahaha
Cry me a river. You joined the wrong ISP old man
Question is:
Why employees of Devils ISP are are statistically more likely to go “postal” than a postman?
Because no matter what we do, it is never enough for our customers, we could come over to their house and clean their shoes for them and the remark would be “is that it?”
Then come the idiots, as employees we sometimes wonder how out customers survived thru adulthood or quite frankly how they even got dressed in the morning as the common sense seemed to never exist when we speak to them.
I’m not talking about customers being computer literate; i'm talking about asking the customer what colour the sky is,
Cust: “umm I don’t quite understand what you’re asking me”
Me: “What colour is the m***er f***ing sky, B****ch?”
Let me give you a real world example:
Cust: I need help configuring my email address in Outlook
Me: What’s your email address?
Cust: john.smith@devilsisp.com.au
*directs customer thru setup*
Me: So where it says “email address” type in your email address
Cust: what do you mean?
Me: Your email address….the one we have been working on for the last 20min
Cust: I’m not computer illiterate, alright!!!
Me: …you think about what we have been doing for 20min then call back , okays…
Again the sympathisers appear and ask “why can’t you be patient?”
Well, when the question is “Do you have a PC or a MAC” and the answer is “Banana” then there are no rules and the customer has just forfeited their power of attorney.
Lesson learned, Never mess with tech support

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home