Friday, July 07, 2006

Instructions for breathing cont…

Here’s a quote from a friend from Devils ISP

“Do you know how to breathe?
Open your mouth and suck”

Id like to add “don’t use your teeth”, that might be going too far.

Further discussion about stupid people occurred with wifey.

Wifey is a cook at KFC, she told me she was stressed from work.
Puzzlement spread over my face wondering what she could be stressed about, thoughts of chickens escaping and wifey chasing them down with a butcher knife appeared, so I asked:

“What could you be stressed about, you are in the back sticking chicken bits into a pressure cooker, did you find a beak?

I had to deal with the general public working at Devils ISP, now that’s stress”

I was then given a dirty look.

Cookie: “you think I don’t deal with the general public?”

*Wifey/Cookie has no idea what I do at work, she herself is what I like to call the ultimate customer, I introduced her to a computer 3years ago, the most she has ever managed is to point, click and play solitaire.

I abandoned the Cookie reconditioning project 6months ago and taught her how to use the Xbox instead. She passed with flying colours, thank you Microsoft.*

Cookie sometimes works at the front counter packing dead or dying chicken into boxes.

“Let me give you an example of one of my customers at your shop, Hun”:

KFC: How can I help you today, sir?
Cust: I don’t know you tell me, you’re the chicken expert
KFC: ummmm, then menu is up there sir, please take your time
Cust: I’m not chicken illiterate alright, why are you pressuring me?
KFC: huh?
Cust: I want to speak to your manager, your not trying to help me

Manager: Trainee, I see you from your lack of training that you aren’t prepared to deal with customers, you’re fired.
Sir thank you for choosing KFC, since I am management I clearly need to kiss your butt, even though we all know you’re an pompous ass, feel free to walk all over my staff members in your idiotic rampage buying chicken.

Example 2:

Cust: Id like a zinger burger, but can you make it with beef
KFC: No, sir, we only sell chicken products here
Cust: You better make me a zinger burger with beef, im a customer I pay good money for your services dammit. Help me or ill take my $2.95 elsewhere.

In conclusion I would like to point out that if I worked at KFC and customers such as these showed up at my front counter, I would strangle them till their lifeless bodies hit the floor, thus making me unemployed or possibly serving a life sentence in jail.

Lesson learned, demands and customer service don’t mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home